Guest Bloggers: Submit Your Content
Women’s Global Virtual Assistant offers two types of writing opportunities as described below.
Women’s Global Virtual Assistant is currently accepting reader content submissions. It’s a great way to get your name in front of a community of women working in the field of business. You can submit an original article for possible publication on womensglobalva.com by completing the Content Submission Form
Women’s Global Virtual Assistant is currently looking for ongoing contributors. If you use WordPress and would like to commit to writing one article per week that can help women succeed in business and is not self-promotional, complete the Weekly Contributors Form and include “Weekly Contributor” in the Subject line. Also, explain why you think you can add value to Women’s Global Virtual Assistant and include links to your online clips, portfolio, blogs, etc. Note: this is not a paying role but does provide the author additional online exposure and networking opportunities.
Only writers who contact directly will be considered.
What’s In It For You?
- Experience to put on your resume
- Exposure of your blog to online community
- Building trustworthiness with your content
- Spotlight in our featured newsletter
- Author/Contributor Bio on womensglobalva.com
- Testimonial of your work provided
- Opportunity for paid work
Articles We Are Interested In:
- Social Media Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Web Development
- Brand Strategies
- Funnel Building
- Landing pages
- Content Writing & Curation
- List Building
- Platforms used in building your blog
- Audience Development
- Mindset Strategies
- Passive Income
- Influencer Outreach & Marketing
- Mompreneurship/ Entrepreneurship
- Skills Development
Guest Post Guideline Submission Requirements
- 2,000 word minimum
- Content must be original and not published elsewhere
- Must not be self-promotional
Images & Video
We welcome images and/or video to accompany guest posts. Your images must:
- Be .jpg or .png file (high resolution)
- Be directly relevant to the post content.
- Be in full color.
- Be visually similar to WGVA brand
- Be your own or you must have the right to use the images and/or video and allow us to use them.
- If you’re including pictures of people, you must ensure that you have their permission to use them. Content (such as pictures) posted on womensglobalva.com by a user can be used on the Women’s Global Virtual Assistant Blog, Social Media, and Newsletters.
We are pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. Your byline will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your guest post.
- We allow one link in your byline to your own blog, or social media account. The link may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site, such as a different cause or website other than your own blog. Women’s Global Virtual Assistant may add its own affiliate links without your permission.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the blog post topic.
- All links must be approved by Women’s Global Virtual Assistant.
- All search engine optimization (“SEO”) information, such as anchor text or alt tags, will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at our sole discretion.
- Links will open in new tabs
- Excessive links or any links that appear commercial will be removed. We reserve the right to remove any link including your byline in our sole discretion.
Social Media Post
We want your post to be seen by as many people as possible.
- With your blog submission, you must include a separate social media post for us to post on Facebook that refers and will link to your blog post. Please keep your post text short (3-4 sentences) and include a call to action (for example, a question that provokes responses and discussion from the audience).
- We may edit your post to fit our style or tone or for SEO purposes.
- Please be available to monitor and answer any questions or comments on Facebook after your post is published. You must maintain a professional and positive tone in your responses.
- If we use your guest post, you may promote it on your own website, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promoting does not mean you post the entire article on these forums. You may include a link to your guest post and a short sentence or two explaining what the article is about.
If you are interested in writing for us, please fill out the Content Submission Form
You will be contacted shortly after for approval.