Guest Bloggers: Submit Your Content
Women’s Global Virtual Assistant offers two types of writing opportunities as described below.
Women’s Global Virtual Assistant is currently accepting reader content submissions. It’s a great way to get your name in front of a community of women working in the field of business. You can submit an original article for possible publication on womensglobalva.com by completing the Content Submission Form
Women’s Global Virtual Assistant is currently looking for ongoing contributors. If you use WordPress and would like to commit to writing one article per week that can help women succeed in business and is not self-promotional, complete the Weekly Contributors Form and include “Weekly Contributor” in the Subject line. Also, explain why you think you can add value to Women’s Global Virtual Assistant and include links to your online clips, portfolio, blogs, etc. Note: this is not a paying role but does provide the author additional online exposure and networking opportunities.
Only writers who contact directly will be considered.
Whats In It For You?
- Experience to put on your resume
- Exposure of your blog to online community
- Building trustworthiness with your content
- Spotlight in our featured newsletter
- Author/Contributor Bio on womensglobalva.com
- Testimonial of your work provided
- Opportunity for paid work
Articles We Are Interested In:
- Social Media Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Web Development
- Brand Strategies
- Funnel Building
- Landing pages
- Content Writing & Curation
- List Building
- Platforms used in building your blog
- Audience Development
- Mindset Strategies
- Passive Income
- Influencer Outreach & Marketing
- Mompreneurship/ Entrepreneurship
- Skills Development
If you are interested in writing for us, contact me at email@example.com